Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

My Lanyards continued..........1

Hope you enjoyed my creations. 
There are endless possibilities with thread colour and beads of different varieties and their placement. Some more designs n combos are in my mind. 
Hope I can make them soon.

Now the remaining three i.e. Lanyard 4,5 and 6 of previous blog are here...
            Lanyard 4
 Simple split rings in light purple thread with brown bugle beads 
and pearls give a stunning combination.
                                    Lanyard 4 work in progress, a closer look
            Lanyard 5
This Lanyard also has split rings with bugle beads n crystal beads in 
between two rings. Dark blue and transparent white combination
               gives very attractive look. Sorry, no work in progress pic for this one. 

           Lanyard 6
                     Wonderful combo of pink n shiny white beads on both halves of 
                       split ring and little bigger crystal bead in between the rings.
  Above image is close of Lanyard 6 work in progress 

Some more lanyards in the making.
Looking forward to your comments n suggestions............
On request, I am adding a close-up of the 3rd lanyard in previous post.

8 comments:

  1. Interesting what one can do with beads and split ring braids !!
    I like the Lanyard 4 close-up - don't think I've done that kind of beading yet. Nice :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are number of possibilities in every method of tatting with beads. I love experimenting. Lanyard 4 close up taken to show how I inserted bugle beads n pearls. That was really great shot!!!! Thank you so much Muskaan. Your appreciation makes me more confident.

      Delete
  2. I love all your different variations of beads and colors!! :)
    Those are all wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot God's Kid. Sorry I don't know your real name.

      Delete
    2. It's Sue, but I am God's kid! :)

      Delete
    3. Oh hi sue!!! Happy that you loved the lanyards. Thank you so much.

      Delete